Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I'm Back~

It has been so long I doesn’t update and even sign in my blog. I feel so sorry for it as I have abandoned it for so long~

I seldom online since I entered Tun Tan Cheng Lock College of Nursing. As my laptop is getting slower and slower each day and I was getting fed up with it~haha~+my level can’t detect wifi……=.=lll

My college life? Well, not bad at all. Frankly I said, I really don’t like to join nursing actually. Anyway, it has been about 2 month++ I have been there. I donnot really feel that, I am really interest in it until now. However, I realise that, it has become a responsibility in me, in become a responsible daughter, and a nurse. My roomates(also is my teammate) said, I become more serious than usual(as I always in crazy mood in class ^.^) when I am wearing uniform. Haha~ As I feel that I should take the whole responsibilities as I join this field, no matter am I like or not. Am I right?

College life is really wonderful(perhaps). I feel so grateful as I am able to cope with it, to become more independent, know about new,nice friends and manage to cross this 2++ months.

I should thanks my roomates and friends(PuiYee,Chocky and Andrea+an outsider-elaine seah)haha~ As they are really my wonderful roomates and friend. We watch korean drama together, laugh together, scream together,eat together, bath together(is next door actually) and etc. I am so thankful that we have never quarrel until now(touch wood). They are really my cute friends. We can do last minutes revision together until 2am, playing crazily and a lot of crazy things you may never think about. I hope everything will be alright~I have too much of things want to write,but nothing can come out as I open my blog~haiz~Why will I become so lame recently??? I should find back my strength to study, and in doing anything.

Pray for me ya,everybody. The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star is earn a lot of money to give my dearest parents a better life.

No comments:

Post a Comment