Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

In recent months, I found that my love to mummy appears to be growing deeper ~ I start to worry, starting from1st of July,when I began to study at the College Tun Tan Cheng Lock, mummy will be lonely. . . From the way of mummy talked, I know that, mummy is afraid of loneliness ~ mummy, for sure I know the motive you want me to take Form Six is, you want me to be with you~ Certainly, I know that~ hehe~
God knows I have so much want to tell you, mummy, that as I start my life as “Head Girl” at school since I was form 5, my life after back from school is always full with nonstop quarrel with you~ haha~ Such a stupid things I did~ haha~ We can always quarrel in anything, anytime and at anywhere~ hak3~ Damn funny~ haiz~ Anyway, in this 7 month at home, I realize that, you are not as “bad” as I think~ haha~
You know what? Mummy and I, in the past few months, enjoy the life with fewer quarrel and arguing~ The most important thing is, I found that I fall in love with Mummy’s cooks~ Oh ~ especially the "white radish soup" and the potato + pepper chicken soup ~ haha ~ really ~ I love them so much~ haha~
Lastly, Happy Belated Mother’s Day and Happy Birthday to myself~ hehe~ onion (48).gifand today is my 18th birthday~ thanks a lot for those who give me their best wishes via facebook and sms…… especially my brother’s creative wishes and advises in his blog…… I appreciate so much and I really hope that, all of you will always happy and healthy~

No comments:

Post a Comment