Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

What Will I Be After 10 Years......

I hope that I can involve in forensic before. Perhaps, I watched a lot of CSI, Criminal Minds before. Anyway, I know that I am in which level. Although I am the 2nd top student in my secondary school, I do know that, it brings nothing to me. Its true……10 A‘s is nothing in others eyes. Many of my friends and senior told me, I’ve to be confident with myself. Yes. You are right. Modern days female should have a great ambition too. I have a great dream too. Anyway, it’s really a dream…….But now, I’ve to be back in reality. I’m not born in silver spoon. As my parents insist want me to take nursing course, I have to give up my dream……I do not afraid to face challenge in the future, but, I’m really afraid that, I’ll make my parents suffer because of financial problem. It’s really too much for me to state here for what I’m trying to say now as I really don’t like typing actually…….haha…….Anyway, cross your finger and wish me for I can get matriculation, so that, I can get back into my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment