Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

New Vision, New Life Without You...


I really sick of love today……I can’t believe that, I am the one who hurt so much……Should I suffer so much because of him? I am wondering, is that all is only my own perception? Am I wrong along the way with him? NO, I don’t think so…He will never know, how is the feeling that he hurt me…Its really hurt this time…Am I really love him so much until I should suffer of that feeling? No, I want him to get away from my mind now…Let me have a new life, and gonna to meet the social…If I’m the one who is misunderstanding with our relationship, what about you???Do you think that, as a normal friend, should you keep on messaging me with the deeply “touching” words???Huh~ then, you are angry with me again, told me that, you never make me as your lover…huh~ damn~ WTH is this? Does all this is call love??? Don’t you think you have the responsibility to make an explanation if you think that, I’ve misunderstanding??? Huh~ No, you never do that… But now, you are just shouting nonsense at me, like, what I’ve done is my fault…WTH is this??? Damn…Well… Its fine…just make it simple… I want to start my new life already, lets God to see, I will success one day… Thanks a lot, you wake me up! Tomorrow sunrise is waiting for me… Tears will help me nothing. The will of me to achieve success is the one will help me. The time for me to suffer in pain is only the short moment, as Chinese always say that: 明天会更好.Yes, you are not my soulmate. Go ahead with my new perception in love and life. God bless me and everyone that read my post, my dear daddy, mummy, bro, teachers and loved friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment