Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

God Bless You, Jason~Rest In Peace...

25 of May 2010, again, I lost me another family member~ My big Loh ’s family should not lost anyonelse~25 of May 2010, my cousin passed away due to an road accident at Klang. My heart is pain when I looked at his face after the accident. Jason had a nice looking before. I’ m really pity with him when I looked at his face~ How can he passed away when he was only 19??? Why God should treat him like that??? Huh~ I lost 2 Loh ‘ s family members in a year…… How can this be? Huh~ Again last day, my another cousin enter ward again due to unknown sickness…… How can so many things happened in this year??? Hereby, I convey my deepest condolences to my Loh ‘ s family members. Hope that Loh ‘ s family will safe and healthy like before always. God bless us……

No comments:

Post a Comment